• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[POLL] Mana potions & Steal of Divinity
Imo Steal of Divinity should work as it worked on official files in h5- l2 was never good class balanced game, messing here with this wont make any good because when you start to analyze you should make some changes in every other class.

Mana potion thing is harder. Having mp potions always favoure mage classes. From one hand you guys have ambition to make bot-free server which should encourage people to play together etc but from the other hand you make almost mid server with lots of simplifies like npc buffers, mp pots which from the beginning will reduce classes like buffers, fighter assistants and rechargers.

I really keep fingers cross for your project but im afraid you cant have a cake and eat it. I hope u will find happy medium but there will be always many uncontented folks- whatever you decide Wink
There is no golden mean if it comes to mana potions. If we make reuse like 12 second, someone will be out of mana for 12 sec. In the other way 100mp/sec you will be able to cast skill every second. I think you should make a test. Lets say, every weak mana potions should work different and then we will see how does it affect on game/pvp.

If it comes to soulhound, on full buff should be random, on oly last. That's my opinion, but if other mage cancel are random, slh should have too ? Smile
its look like a Cry topic about *OP SoH at oly? guys just do same cancels for everything and then DA will be much more then OP Big Grin (in my hand of)
I think you have to think about when you can use Mana potions. There are classes like EE / SE which one of the weapons is Mana burn or Magical backfire. If you take care of these skills, how will they defend themselves? Who will want to play an incomplete character?
(03-07-2020, 12:45 AM)jaro Wrote: I think you have to think about when you can use Mana potions. There are classes like EE / SE which one of the weapons is Mana burn or Magical backfire. If you take care of these skills, how will they defend themselves? Who will want to play an incomplete character?

That was always the problem on the mid config servers, but still ppl probably gonna cry if you cant use mana potions in battle. Thats typical, some people want no manapots at all or manapots which making hunting easier (for example you can use potions when u are not in fight stance) and some gonna tell you that there is no point on server with full buff without mana potions. There is no perfect sollution Smile

-instant 1k mana is op on mana shield and disables EE/SE/ in most cases mana burns are not actually used
-100mp/sec (working as hp potion) not disabled on pvp is better because if someone got 0 mp he cant spam skills but can use something at 1-2 seconds
-100mp/sec (working as hp potion) disabled when u got attacked or attack, (you use potion and get buff which regen mp 100 per sec but you loose it and cant use potions anymore when you are in fight) - making pve easier because you dont have to wait for mana on pve and still not affect classes like ee/se in pvp
Lineage is a game for the intelligent, you have to play wisely with your mana or box / duo from SE or EE without additional potions whether it's pve or pvpWink
To sum up mana potions is a great interference in class balance
So full buff isn't but mana is?

This is MID config.
In the "real world of Lineage" it exists Battle Mana Recovery Potion and that should be enough Smile
And this is already class discrimination Smile